Biotechnology research is an ever-evolving area of science that requires nimble teams and customized solutions. We have a track record of developing advanced therapeutics with limited resources and tight timelines. Our team has extensive biotech and pharma experience from the sponsor side, so we know what you need from us to succeed.
As extensions of your team, we provide efficient development options from early feasibility to high-value exit strategies. In pivotal trials through commercialization, Avania will define and sharpen your clinical development plan. We’ll assist you with phase-appropriate manufacturing control, product characterization, regulatory affairs, reimbursement/market access, safety signal detection, and clinical study design/execution. And because of our experience developing complex device platforms, our expertise also includes unique antimicrobial/microbiome, cell and gene, and combination products.
Whether you are working on regenerative medicine or cellular therapies, by customizing the most innovative strategies available, we ensure that your advanced therapeutics project is optimized and streamlined for success.
Advanced Therapeutics at Avania
- Senior experts engage as integral members of your team — more than consultants
- We identify key risks and opportunities throughout
- Program design encompasses regulatory, clinical, and reimbursement options
- Agile program management adapts to changes in regulations, reimbursement, and internal/external business drivers
- Our unwavering focus on patient safety, data quality, and credible evidence catalyzes partnering, license application, approval, and market access
- We provide effective, transparent review and decision-making
- Peripheral vascular
- Infectious disease and microbiome
- Rare or orphan
- Rare pediatric